Tascam US-MKII USB Audio Interface/Sound Card
The Tascam US-122 MKII seamlessly continues the worldwide success of its predecessors, the US-122 and US-122L, offering improved recording quality from a USB MIDI interface further reduced in size. Since it doesn't require an additional power supply, this portable audio interface is perfect for creating stereo recordings with a laptop computer wherever you go. Or use it to substitute the onboard soundcard of your Windows or Macintosh computer to playback music or video files with better sound quality.
The US-122MKII USB MIDI interface supports sample rates up to 24-bit/96kHz at resolution. While commercial audio CDs are produced at 44.1 kHz/16-bit, this interface offers you more than double the sample rate which means more detail for your recordings.
- Provides two audio inputs and two audio outputs for a Windows or Macintosh computer
- Two XLR mic inputs
- Switchable phantom power (48 volts)
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamps
- One MIDI input, one MIDI output
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with level control and mono switch
- Level control for headphones and line output
- USB-powered, no AC adapter required
- Solid aluminum side panels
- Cubase LE4 included
Get a versatile, powerful Interface for your room!