M Audio Profire 2626 Firewire Sound Card
Sound Card M Audio 2626 gives you high-definition audio and next-generation I/O performance for your project studio.
The M-Audio 2626 brings next-generation performance to your PC or Mac host-based recording system. This powerful rackmount interface delivers 26x26 simultaneous I/O, complete with an onboard DSP mixer sourced from up to 52 audio streams.
It features every kind of connection you need, including the award-winning Octane preamp technology on all 8 analog inputs, ADAT, S/PDIF, word clock, and MIDI. Critically acclaimed JetPLL jitter elimination technology ensures pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization all the way up to high-definition 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
In addition, the M Audio 2626 Interface offers easy FireWire connectivity, extremely low latency, dual headphone outputs, front-panel 1/4" instrument inputs, and standalone operation. It is compatible with most major audio software, including Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 (with downloadable update) which would boost you to 96kHz and an 18x18 I/O maximum.
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz for high-definition audio
- 8 analog inputs sourced from 8 XLR mic inputs with phantom power, 8 (1/4") TRS balanced line inputs, 2 (1/4") TS instrument inputs
- Optical I/O in the form of 2x2 S/PDIF (on optical port B) or 16x16 ADAT (8 x 8 in S/MUX II mode, 4 x 4 in S/MUX IV mode)
- 2x2 coaxial S/PDIF (via included breakout cable)
- 8 (1/4") TRS balanced line outputs
- 2 (1/4") TRS headphone outputs
- 1x1 MIDI I/O (via included breakout cable)
- Word clock I/O (via included breakout cable)
- 8 preamps with award-winning Octane technology
- The user-assignable master volume knob
- Flexible onboard DSP mixer lets you select from any of the 26 hardware inputs and 26 software returns as sources for its 18 input channels, letting you create up to 8 stereo mixes
- Standalone 8 mic pre/8-channel A/D-D/A converter
- Sync options include an internal clock, ADAT optical, S/PDIF, and word clock
- Compatible with most popular DAWs
- Compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 with downloadable update making capable of 96kHz with 18 x 18 I/O maximum (Please visit m-audio.com for update availability)
Get yourself an outstanding FireWire interface that won't break accounts.
Order the M Audio 2626 today!