Rode NT2-A Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Rode NT2-A is a professional large capsule (1") condenser studio microphone with variable pick-up pattern, variable high pass filter and variable pad. These features provide greater creative control and versatility.
Three 3-position switches located on the mic body provide the freedom to step from Figure 8, Cardioid or Omni polar pick-up patterns; from a flat response to either 40Hz or 80Hz high pass filter, and a Pad adjustment of 0dB, -5dB or -10dB attenuation.
The heart of the NT2-A is the Australian-designed and -manufactured TYPE HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this new transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques yet still evoke the silky smooth character of legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's.
And just to make the NT2 A Studio Solution a home run, RODE is including a shock mount, cable, dust cover! What an incredible deal!
Customized to meet your specific requirements
The NT2 offers total flexibility with three different polar patterns, giving you the ideal choice for recording any and all sources: vocals, instruments, strings, percussion, and so much more. The NT2 begins with a dual-diaphragm design to ensure excellent vocal representation and clarity.
This microphone features an intuitive onboard interface that allows the user to choose between cardioid, fig.8 and omnidirectional options, providing you with a sound no matter what you're recording. Ideal for recording in a large room, or when multiple voices are being recorded at once, or working in a busy environment that has the potential to pick up unwanted ambient noise. When choosing Cardioid mode your sound will be focused and clear as is ideal when recording audio from just one source in a busy space.
Rode NT2-A Features:
- The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1" edge terminated, gold sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
- 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
- 3-position variable highpass filter: Flat, 80Hz or 40Hz.
- 3-position variable pad: 0dB, -5dB or -10dB.
- Ultra low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry.
- Wide dynamic range.
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
- Durable satin nickel finish.
- Internal capsule shock mounting.
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia.
- SM6 Shockmount
- XLR Cable
- Microphone Dust Cover
Rode NT2-A Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Tech Specs
Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
7dB (A weighted)
|Low Cut Filter:||
48V phantom power
Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Dust Cover
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Sameday delivery in Major Districts. See more
Nofeka Sameday Delivery offers you:
- Delivery within 24hrs for orders made in Kampala
- Delivery within 24hrs for orders made in Mukono, Wakiso, and Entebbe
- Delivery in 2 - 3 business days for orders made in Upcountry Districts
Free return within 15 days for all eligible items. For items not eligible for return Click here
Return your Item(s) in 3 easy steps
- Prepare the Item
- schedule a pickup or Drop off the items
- Return Processed