Nektar Impact LX61+ MIDI Keyboard Controller
Take control of your digital audio workstation with the LX61+ USB MIDI controller. Based on their award-winning Panorama, Nektar's Impact LX61+ uses intelligent mapping to give you hands-on control over your session immediately.
Switch between Mixer, Instrument, and Preset modes for a fast workflow. The labeled faders and encoders show default instrument parameter assignments, helping you keep your eyes off your computer screen. The Impact LX61+'s 61 synth-action keys give you a smooth, precise feel, as do its pitch and mod wheels. In fact, all controls on the LX61+ including the knobs, faders, and performance pads feel great.
The Impact LX61+'s 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard sports a silky synth action with medium tension. This makes it perfect for playing just about any type of part. To suit your playing style, you get four velocity curves that gradually increase in dynamics. For certain types of synth parts requiring consistent output, there are three fixed velocities. Pitch bend and modulation wheels are properly placed to your left, with the octave and transpose buttons above them.
Nektar hit it big with their PanorAmple control capabilities ama range. Now they've done it again at an even more affordable price. The streamlined Impact series of controllers offers intelligent mapping and tight integration with the most popular DAWs, preset mixer, and plug-in modes, transport and navigation controls, MIDI programming capabilities, and five users presets.
Includes Bitwig 8-Track DAW software
From sketching and arranging musical ideas to final mixdown and even live performance, Bitwig DAW software gives you a powerful toolset and fast workflow. The Nektar Impact LX25+ comes with Bitwig 8-Track DAW software, which features the entire collection of Bitwig Studio devices for use on up to eight project tracks with audio or MIDI. When you're looking for a smooth, distraction-free work platform, Bitwig is hard to beat.
LX61+ MIDI Controller Features:
- 61-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don't have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 9 control faders and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Faders and encoders show default parameter assignments for easier visual navigation
- Full transport controls
- The Nektar Impact LX61+ is an excellent controller and a great value!
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Synth
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Pads: 8 (4-color backlit pads)
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Octave/Shift transpose buttons
- Encoders/Pots: 8
- Faders: 8 plus volume
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes, full integration for major DAWs
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (assignable)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Bitwig 8-Track (VST plug-in compatible)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.7 or later, iOS (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for iPad)
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number: LX61+