M-Audio M Track 24/192khz 2in / 2out USB Audio Interface
M Audio M Track 2X2M | 2 In / 2 Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface from M-Audio is a USB interface with two channels of flawless 24-bit/192kHz digital audio conversion and also a roadworthy metal chassis. Zero-latency direct monitoring lets you hear yourself in real-time while you record without any distracting delay. And also an included software bundle with Cubase LE and AIR’s Creative FX Collection and virtual instruments is all you need to start capturing your ideas and mixing full-ensemble productions. The M-Track’s large central monitor knob is a thoughtful inclusion, which makes it quick and easy to dial in studio monitor levels while mixing.
A pair of low-noise, acoustically transparent preamps and quality digital audio conversion capture a faithful representation of whatever you plug into the M-Track 2 X 2. we Know that singer/songwriters will enjoy recording their instrument and voice at the same time through the specially voiced combo XLR mic input and designated 1/4″ instrument input.
- M-Track 2 X 2 captures flawless digital recordings at home or on the go
- Quality preamps and conversion at a big value
- Quality 2-channel USB interface at a budget price
- Captures recordings in stunning 24/192 hi-fi
- Preamps are clean, low noise, and acoustically neutral
- Zero-latency direct monitoring provides a natural recording experience
- The central monitor knob makes it fast and easy to adjust playback levels
- AIR Strike drum arranger provides a big backbeat with a human feel
What's in the box
- M Audio M Track 2X2M | 2 In / 2 Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface
- Standard USB
- USB-C Cables
- User Manual