Professional M-Audio BX8 Studio Speakers For Precise Accurate Mixes
Trust the BX8 D2 monitor from M-Audio to deliver professional, accurate sound in your studio. The BX8 D2 monitor ensures you hear exactly what's happening in your mixes, so you can be confident that your music will sound its best in any listening environment. Premium components advanced cabinet design, and efficient bi-amplification come together to provide superior audio reproduction.
The custom crossover is paired with two Class A/B amplifiers-one for each driver. This bi-amped design ensures that each driver is sent only the frequencies that it can reproduce most efficiently, producing clean power and plenty of headroom. The woven Kevlar low-frequency driver offers rich and articulate bass. The natural silk dome high-frequency driver uses a built-in waveguide to add clarity.
- 8" woven Kevlar low-frequency driver for accurate bass
- 25" natural silk dome tweeter with enhanced waveguide improves clarity
- Efficient 130 Watt (70+60) distributed Class A/B amplification
- XLR balanced and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs are provided
- Recessed LEDs assist in proper speaker placement for accurate monitoring
- Mix, Master, and Record with Accurate Sound
What is in the box?
- One pair of BX8 D2 studio monitors
- Power cables
- Isolation pads