FARROAD FRD16 215/60R16 95V Wheel Tyres
FARROAD FRD16 215/60R16 95V Wheel Tyres for Mark X, Subaru, Alteza - Made in China
Criss-cross grooves design enhance water evacuation, effectively prevent tire lateral slip on wet road Central rib combined with horizontal grooves provides nice stability, excellent acceleration, and brake performance at high speed
The FRD16 Car Tyres have been specifically designed for all types of cars. Their special tread pattern provides reasonable rigidity and helps greatly improve driving on rainy days. The pattern is fuel-efficient and not noisy
The FRD16 Car Tyres have been specifically designed for high tier cars. Their special tread pattern provides very low tyre rolling resistance and is energy saving.
The FRD16 Car Tyres have been specifically designed for small and family cars. Their special tread pattern provides excellent wear resistance and longer mileage.
The innovative shaped groove design ensures enhanced performance on wet roads and improves aquaplaning resistance
The variable mini-groove depth gives optimal handling and braking performance in any weather condition and ensures an even wear pattern
The Multi-Directional Sipe positioning (MDS) delivers superb traction on all-weather handling
A finely-divided tread pattern, corresponding to each division of the steel, ensures fantastic road grip performance in wet conditions and improves driving safety.
Four linear grooves ensure superior draining performance.
Optimizing a combination of tread construction, pattern and rubber effectively reduce fuel consumption.
- Four wide circumferential tread grooves
- Improved groove and bead profile design
- Continuous tread blocks on the shoulder
- Closed shoulder design
- Continuous solid center rib and lateral tread block connected by rib-in-chain
- Special tread compound
- Deliver ride stability and offer excellent performance in wet conditions
- Offer better ride stability, endurance, and handling performance
- For enhanced cornering stability
- Deliver a quieter ride
- For great steering response, decreased block deformation and reduced energy loss
- Delivers excellent grip on both dry and wet roads
- Offers longer mileage