How to use :
Preparing popcorn in this is pretty easy. Measure the perfect amount for a full batch by using the included measuring cup.
Measure with the included cup, pour the kernels/seeds into the popping chamber, replace the popping chute(slide) and plug it in, put on the button. When the popping slows down to 3 to 5 seconds between pops, unplug and your popcorns ready to eat.
Easy to clean Cleaning up is much faster. Once the machine is cooled completely, popping chute(slide) and measuring cup can be washed in warm soap water. And the outside of the popper can be wiped with slightly wet cloth.
- On / Off Switch
- Stainless steel kettle inside
- Includes: measuring spoon for kernels
- mini electric popcorn machine for home use
- Corns are uniformly heated
- 50~100 grams of corn can be popped at once
- Suitable for pop small corn kernels.